Horizon Enterprises is an holdings company created by Edgewurth and co-owned with alfroda996. It was established during 2019 as Shorthorn Limited, and rebranded during 2020 to be Horizon Enterprises.
Horizon Enterprises originated during 2019 to be a furniture selling store, which would not take off. It had locations at Rosewood and Magnolia Valley, both of which have shells of what they once were. It's idea was to be akin to IKEA, where it would have a monthly display of what is 'hot that season'. It operated as Shorthorn Limited (or Shorthorn LTD).
Rebranding, Repurposing and Reorganization
What was Shorthorn Limited was shut down, renamed to be Horizon Enterprises, and had various companies integrated into it. The brand would eventually become well known for both the first successful Estate Agency, and an Awards Company.
= Subsidiaries Various subsidiaries existed throughout it's history, including those which did not fully open. Here is a list of all of them.
- Horizon Awards (Est. 2019) - Player Voted Awarding Company
- Horizon Design (Est. 2019, Def. 2020) - Construction and Design.
- Horizon Insider (Est. 2021) - News Outlet
- HexiGen Corporation (Est. Unknown, Def. 2021) - Megastore
- Horizon Mart (Est. 2021) - Megastore
- HMIS (Est. 2019, Def. 2021) - Subway and Railway Corporation
- Horizon Hub (Est. 2019, Def. 2021) - Nether Hub Network.
- Cytra City (Est. 2021, Sold 2021) - City
- Horizon Estate Agency (Est. 2020) - Estate Agents